10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Moth and Moon Studio
Welcome to Magickal Mediumship, an introduction to mediumship and personal practices for spiritual connection. This is not your average introduction to mediumship course! Mediumship is the art and process of connecting with the deceased but it can be so much more. Learn to partner with the dead to enhance your life in this interactive, in depth course with Danielle Dionne, Psychic Medium and Witch!
During this day long intensive:
- Learn how make connections with those in Spirit and bring through evidence, essence and messages.
- Explore techniques and exercises to awaken your process of spirit communication in a positive and interactive environment.
- Receive constructive feedback and encouragement for each student’s personal develop+
- Explore traditional and progressive development techniques and ideas from a diverse background including spiritualism, shamanic practices, witchcraft, folk magick and beyond.
- Explore working with plants, stones, charms, chants, oils and incense to enhance your spirit connection.
- Craft a charm to take home for work with in your mediumship practice.
- Learn to build a personalized practice for ancestral veneration.
- Learn how to connect and partner with your beloved dead and ancestors in your daily life and for ritual and magickal practices.
- Experience a meditative ritual to help begin your journey to commune with your own loved ones in Spirit.
No prior knowledge of mediumship or magickal practices required. This class is intended for beginner to intermediate level mediums but I believe all mediums can benefit from the material covered.
Cost is $125 and includes materials and charm to take home.
About Danielle Dionne
Danielle Dionne is a psychic medium, witch, healer and teacher. Called to spiritual work at a young age, Danielle has been connecting to the other side through mediumship since the age of six. With an enthusiastic and positive approach, Danielle provides helpful and healing opportunities for guidance, growth and connection to departed loved ones during her sessions. A devoted teacher, Danielle is passionate about her subject matter. Her classes are dynamic and offer constructive feedback, encouragement and direction.
Danielle offers classes, development groups, mentorships, readings and healing sessions in Southern New Hampshire and Massachusetts. She is the proprietress of Moth and Moon Studio, a spiritual center located in Bedford, NH.
Danielle’s eclectic practice draws upon a vast foundation in mediumship, healing arts, shamanism, witchcraft, herbalism and rootwork. She has been a working medium for over a decade. Ever evolving, she is committed to her spiritual growth. Danielle has studied advanced mediumship at the Arthur Findlay College in Stansted, England. She is a Usui and Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, Shamballa Shangra-La Reiki Master Teacher, Integrated Energy Therapist, and Advanced Soul Therapy Practitioner. Danielle is also an ordained minister offering wedding ceremonies, rites of passage, house blessings and funerals. She is a hospice volunteer and is passionate about end of life care. She is a member of the Temple of Witchcraft and serves as Scorpio Deputy Minister.