9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Moth and Moon Studio
Shamanic Reiki blends the timeless wisdom of two ancient healing traditions with new approaches and practical teachings.
Anyone can practice Reiki, healing with the Universal Life Force Energy, most often transmitted through the hands. Integrating Reiki with shamanism is natural as the two healing forms are based on similar principles. In this highly experiential weekend you will practice simple yet powerful techniques that join Reiki together with intuitive, Earth-honoring approaches from diverse shamanic cultures.
- Receive the Reiki Level One attunement to activate and empower your innate ability to heal
- Practice Shamanic Reiki self-healing methods and intuitive strategies for the transmission of Reiki
- Integrate shamanic techniques to access alternate realities beyond time and space, within your healing work
- Give and receive a complete Shamanic Reiki session
- Explore shamanic methods that will open you to the healing forces of the Earth and the elements
- Discover how to create a healing environment and develop your own Shamanic Reiki healing practice
- Engage life-shifting shamanic journeys to empower as a Shamanic Reiki healer, and more.
Join us in exploring and practicing a systematized yet intuitive approach to manifesting profound natural healing at your fingertips – to help self, others, animals and our Planet.
Recommended reading: Roberts and Levy, Shamanic Reiki; and Roberts, The Good Remembering; and Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness: Heal and Transform Yourself and Our World with Ancient Shamanic and Modern Methods.
Early Bird Pricing Until January 19th $175
After January 19th $195
About Stacey Gibbons:
Stacey Gibbons holds a Master Certification in Traditional Reiki and has studied extensively with Shamans of diverse backgrounds. She has taught Traditional and Shamanic Reiki since studying with Llyn Roberts in the 1990s. Stacey previously owned and directed Earth & Sky Yoga in Wolfeboro, NH, and currently teaches Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation at Mountain Valley Treatment Center in Plainfield, NH. Stacey, whose 15-year struggle with anxiety and depression inspired her to explore alternative healing therapies, views Reiki as the doorway to numerous other healing ways and studies widely. She is a Karuna Reiki Master and holds an Advanced Certification in Kolaimni Healing. Stacey also holds certification in Peruvian Shamanism from the Jaguar Path Institute. An experienced yogi, she is certified in Forrest Yoga, Power Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga, and has trained with Manju Jois in the Ashtanga system. Stacey has been working alongside Llyn Roberts for a decade and, together with Llyn, is a co-founder of Shamanic Reiki Worldwide.
Bookings are closed for this event.