Danielle Dionne is a psychic medium, healer and teacher. Called to spiritual work at a young age, Danielle has been connecting to the other side through mediumship since the age of six. With an enthusiastic and positive approach, Danielle provides helpful and healing opportunities for guidance, growth and connection to departed loved ones during her sessions. A devoted teacher, Danielle is passionate about her subject matter. Her classes are dynamic and offer constructive feedback, encouragement and direction.
Danielle’s eclectic practice draws upon a vast foundation in parapsychology, mediumship, healing arts, animal communication, shamanism, witchcraft, herbalism and rootwork. Ever evolving, she is committed to her spiritual growth. Danielle has studied advanced mediumship at the Arthur Findlay College in Stansted, England. She is a Usui and Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, Integrated Energy Therapist, and Advanced Soul Therapy Practitioner. Danielle is also an ordained minister offering wedding ceremonies, rites of passage, house clearings, blessings and funerals. She is a member of the Temple of Witchcraft.
Danielle has studied with many well respected teachers throughout her spiritual journey. Her most influential mediumship teachers include:
- John Holland – Advanced Mediumship Weekend & Master Circle 8 Week Intensive
- James van Praagh – Advanced Mediumship Workshop
- Tony Stockwell – Trance Mediumship
- Jose Gosschalk, Dutch Academy of Mediumship – Arthur Findlay College Advanced Mediumship Training
- Lauren Rainbow – Development groups, advanced mediumship training and mentorship
- Carole Lynne – Platform Mediumship and mediumship technique
For more information about Danielle, please visit www.danielledionne.com.